Senior Account Manager | Uwch Reolwr Cyfrif
We’re looking for a Senior Account Manager to join BrandContent. We’re a respected, independent communications agency with long standing clients and a reputation for producing impactful, award-winning work.
We need an ambitious, passionate and fearlessly creative Senior Account Manager who has exceptional experience working across all media (print, online, broadcast and social), creating award-winning, integrated work.
Working with the agency’s biggest clients and our creative team, you’ll run effective digital campaigns and programmes that get our clients excited, our name in the trade press and award wins as a by-product.
This role is for an energetic, ambitious Senior Account Manager and only candidates that set themselves the highest standards, need apply. We are looking for an individual who is hands on, has boundless ideas, creativity, enthusiasm and is digitally progressive.
Who you are
You must have 5 years + agency experience. We are interested in only top performers who are ambitious, entrepreneurial, driven and want to get ahead and make even more of an impact in their industry.
You’ll be highly experienced in leading digital PR campaigns and generating lots of noise on social media. Reddit and TikTok will be a daily habit. You’ll communicate in memes and emojis and wake up excited at the prospect of creating, and placing, best in class content for your clients. It’s not just a job to you.
You’ll also jump out of bed spotting and thinking about newsjacking and reactive PR opportunities for your clients and will be a friendly and motivational team leader.
You’ll have an excellent background in securing top tier media coverage with links as well as in niche industry placements, giving you the perfect blend of traditional and digital PR skills.
You’ll also be a thought-leader in the digital industry, called on to speak at conferences and share your knowledge and expertise and have built or are in the process of becoming a household name in your own right.
Ideally, you’d be a Welsh speaker but don’t worry if you’re not as we offer optional Welsh lessons to all employees.
You should apply if:
• You are an exceptionally curious person
• Care about the real issues in the world affecting everyday people
• Are fearless in your creativity
• Are hungry and passionate about our industry and your job
• You want to push to a senior role
• Have plenty of experience in a Digital PR Strategy and PR Account Management
• Can deliver excellent media coverage in your sleep, love social media and all things content and are interested in SEO
• Want to work with an agency who is doing big things
• Want to create stories that will go viral
• LOVE making an splash for clients
Overview of responsibilities:
• Managing big accounts and running PR activity, strategies and integrated campaigns
• Driving exceptional results
• Managing a team of PRs to train, upskill, project manage
• Deliver regular high-quality backlinks through PR
• Communicating directly with our clients
• Planning and executing on your accounts from a PR and Social perspective
• Working on new business for the agency and running pitches
• Keeping an eagle eye on our industry, competitors and your field never missing a trend in PR or social
• Building relationships with journalists and the media in a range of industries
• Building relationships with influencers
• Campaign ideation and brainstorming
• Audience, data and topic research
• News monitoring
• Creating campaign content and assets and managing external third parties
• Outreach to press
• Completing performance reports (PR and social media)
• Inspiring and energising your team to embody the agency values through a range of tactics including training sessions and objectives
• Drive agency new business including finding fresh leads and converting them into clients
• Work with clients to be a true partner making strategic recommendations to improve their PR and Social performance
• Play a leading role in agency thought-leadership to drive agency brand in the industry
• Ensure growth of agency accounts
• Drive creativity through the account team pushing team to explore new tactics and defying limitations and boundaries
• Work on data driven campaigns in line with client KPIS troubleshooting any data issues
What we can offer you:
• A salary of up to 40k depending on experience
• Rapid progression if you’re up to the challenge
• A LOT of training and development through the BrandContent Academy
• A massive push in the industry and on social media
• Regular socials
• Swanky new Laptop
• Monthly phone allowance
• New business bonus
• Cycle to work scheme
• Platform to build your personal brand
• 25 days + bank holidays
• Bupa private healthcare
• Optional Welsh language lessons
• The chance to be part of an agency that is going places with ambitious plans with people at the heart