Creative Content Producer | Cynhyrchydd Cynnwys Creadigol
We’re expanding our creative team and are on the look out for the best talent to help produce bold and impactful work for the agency and our amazing global clients.
As part of our expansion, we’re looking for a talented creative content producer to join our team and help us develop the creative capabilities and innovation in multi-platform storytelling that support the agency’s ambitious plans.
If you’re obsessed with social media and always looking for creative outlets for your endless ideas, get in touch.
Who you are
An experienced, hands-on creative content producer who can digest a brief, lead the brainstorming process and help turn ideas into bold, creative campaigns.
A visual communicator who can produce storyboards and mood boards that help bring ideas and concepts to life.
Someone who can create and oversee the production of bold and engaging digital content across all platforms and channels.
Reddit and TikTok will be a daily habit. You’ll communicate in memes and emojis and wake up excited at the prospect of creating game-changing content for the agency and our clients. It’s not just a job to you.
Ideally, you’d be a Welsh speaker but don’t worry if you’re not as we offer optional Welsh lessons to all employees.
You should apply if:
• You are an exceptionally curious person
• You care about the real issues in the world affecting everyday people
• You are fearless in your creativity
• You are hungry and passionate about our industry and your job
• You believe in the power of creativity and storytelling to change the world
• You love social media and all things content
• You want to work with an agency who are doing big things
• You can work autonomously and with the support of a team
• You are confident in pitching ideas to the internal team, our clients and prospective clients
Overview of responsibilities:
• Develop creative concepts and ideas for presentation to the client
• Design graphics and produce GIFs, motion graphics and video content
• Produce social content using native platform tools
• Keeping an eagle eye on our industry, competitors and your field. Never missing a trend or spotting an opportunity
• Create campaign content and assets and managing external third parties
• Source and edit imagery, with knowledge of copyright laws
• Make creative recommendations across multiple disciplines
Experience and skills:
Minimum 2 years experience working in a creative role, ideally in an agency or in-house but don’t let that put you off applying
A robust understanding of social media formats and audience behaviours across channels and what works, where and why
Experience in social content production
Good eye for film, photography and storytelling
Experience of Adobe CC (primarily Photoshop, illustrator, After Effects and Premiere Pro)
What we can offer you:
• A salary of up to 27k depending on experience
● 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays (33 days total)
● Flexible working with the option of hybrid office and home working
● Generous training budget
● Talent development & tailored progression plan
● Competitive pension scheme
● Personal award entries paid for
● Membership to industry associations
● Opportunity to work on some of the biggest brands in the UK
● Private healthcare plan
● Additional perk scheme
● Paid journey days to enable you to take a low-carbon holiday
● Work anniversary off
● Regular socials
● Swanky new laptop
● Monthly phone allowance