Account Executive | Swyddog Gweithredol Cyfrif
The UK’s best small content agency is looking for an ambitious account executive, or senior account executive to join our tightly integrated, highly successful team in Cardiff.
The ideal person will have at least a year’s experience delivering creative, integrated campaigns with excellent results, and is keen to take the next step in their career. We’re looking for a PR pro who’s confident liaising with the media, building relationships with journalists, and knows how to spot a good story.
We work with clients of all different sizes, across a range of sectors, that have one thing in common: they want to make people’s lives better. We’re looking for someone personable, highly organised and creative. The ideal candidate will be confident delivering on client expectations, briefing designers and developers, managing client amends and working with data to tell great stories.
We need a team player who is flexible; self-motivated and able to manage their own workload. We’re looking for someone who recognises the importance of PR in the wider marketing mix, and can come up with ideas that translate into Content and Social campaigns as well as pure PR. We pride ourselves on our investigative and data-driven storytelling, so the ideal candidate will be someone who is interested in this area.
We’re looking for someone who is ambitious and eager to learn. We invest heavily in our team’s professional growth through education, skills training and individual coaching. There’s a generous training budget, to be used both on developing your existing skills and learning entirely new ones. We also pride ourselves on the quality of our work, and anyone who works here is guaranteed to develop a highly impressive CV due to our nationally award-winning work and by working at the only international agency in Wales with opportunities to work across our new Berlin office.
Ideally you’ll be a Welsh speaker but don’t worry if you are not, we offer optional Welsh lessons.
You should apply if you are:
• An exceptionally curious person.
• Care about the real issues in the world affecting everyday people
• Are fearless in your creativity
• Are hungry and passionate about our industry and your job
● At least a year of experience working in a PR or communications role, preferably in agency
● Experience writing a range of copy for different mediums, including press releases, media briefings and blogs
● Experience in pitching to the media, both locally and nationally and in print and broadcast
● An understanding of how digital PR fits into marketing more generally, and how it should be used in integrated campaigns
● Experience ideating and executing campaigns for a range of clients with great results
● Ambitious, self-motivated person who is able to work well under pressure and manage their own time and the time of others
● An abundance of creativity, positivity and a can-do attitude
● Excellent communication skills (with other team members, clients, designers and media)
What we can offer you:
● Salary – up to £28,000 depending on experience
● 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays (33 days total)
● Flexible working with the option of hybrid office and home working
● Generous training budget
● Talent development & tailored progression plan
● Competitive pension scheme
● Personal award entries paid for
● Membership to industry associations
● Opportunity to work on some of the biggest brands in the UK
● Private healthcare plan
● Additional perk scheme
● Paid journey days to enable you to take a low-carbon holiday
● Work anniversary off
● Regular socials
● Swanky new laptop
● Monthly phone allowance
● New business bonus