Technology is providing new ways for cyberbullies and trolls to make contact with children. OnlineThem software, devised by FinTech big data company Hello Soda, enables parents to monitor a child’s activities across popular social media platforms, all with the child’s permission.
BrandContent used its content marketing and PR expertise to increase OnlineThem’s visibility.
- Secured TV coverage on BBC CLICK
- Print and online coverage in the Mirror and Sunday Times as well as other titles
- Partnered OnlineThem with leading bullying charity.
- Created a 5,000 word cyberbullying toolkit, that arms parents with information to help protect their families from cyberbullies, with or without safeguarding technology in place.
- Write website copy that effectively told the ‘made by parents, for parents’ story behind OnlineThem and to simplify the product for a non-tech, family audience.