Experienced PR Account Manager
BrandContent is a boutique content marketing & communications agency, based in Cardiff. We are experiencing a period of fast growth & in our first year of operation have attracted international, global & national clients.
Due to our increasing success, we are now hiring our first PR Account Manager as the agency widens its service offering.
This role will suit an established PR professional or a skilled senior account executive with a minimum of 3 years’ agency experience.
Reporting to the founding director, you will work with varied clients across both B2B & B2C in the financial services, technology & retails sectors.
You will see national PR campaigns (both digital & editorial) through from beginning to end and will play a pivotal role in the next chapter of BrandContent’s growth.
We are looking for an outstanding individual who can hit the ground running, has boundless ideas and enthusiasm and is ideally, a digital native.
• Assisting the founding director in creating effective client PR campaigns
• Developing strong relationships with key media
• Driving media relations & supporting press offices on behalf of clients
• Communicating with clients & managing accounts, campaigns & projects
• Engaging in team discussions on campaign development
• Producing press releases & other press copy
• Liaising with third parties on campaign assets (eg. video & stunts)
• Briefing clients on PR campaign success
• Preparing regular client reports & attending client meetings
• Monitoring the media (eg. newspapers, magazines, journals, broadcasts, newswires, social media & blogs) for client PR opportunities
• Working as part of a team to develop client proposals & undertake PR activity
• Researching new business proposals & presenting to potential clients
• Organising & attending events (eg. press conferences & promotional events)
• Contributing to the production of client publications (eg. internal magazines & newsletters)
• Commissioning market research
• Coordinating photo shoots
• Working alongside the content marketing division to execute truly integrated communications campaigns.
• A minimum of 3 years’ agency experience
• Educated to a minimum of degree level or equivalent in marketing and/or PR
• Passionate about PR & digital communications
• You’ll know your Sun from your Sunday Times & will thrive upon developing valuable media relationships on behalf of clients
• Highly ambitious, with a desire to progress within a rapidly growing agency
• Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
• Able & willing to ‘get your hands dirty’
• Creative – our campaigns aim to be world-class & we constantly build upon our client creativity & uniqueness – second-best is not an option!
• Great interpersonal skills required to liaise with clients, high-profile media & stakeholder
• Strong verbal communication skills, confident in presenting to clients
• Excellent written communication skills needed to produce compelling copy
• A passionate, energetic and enthusiastic approach
• Experience &/or an interest in financial services, retail & tech is a firm advantage
In return for your effort & commitment, BrandContent will reward you with a diverse client base & opportunities for progression. Salary is negotiable dependent on experience.
Sound like the ideal job for you?
To apply, please send your CV & a covering letter demonstrating your creativity to: email@example.com. We’d love to hear about what you could bring to our team & how you would benefit our business. Please ensure you explain how you meet all of the criteria listed in the Person Specification using examples wherever possible. The role will start immediately.
The deadline for this role is 15th March 2015.